Monday, April 13, 2009

Stitches anyone???

My poor baby got her first stitches, 4 to be exact. We were at my grandma's house on Saturday and we ere having our family egg hunt and Olivia wanted to go up some stairs outside that lead to my grandma's garden, well she did not quite make it to the stairs, she tripped and went face first into the rock wall. I ran over to her only to see blood gushing out of her forehead, I immediately freaked out and burst into hysterics, Chris grabbed Olivia from me and rushed her over to my cousin who is an ER nurse and she was able to stop the bleeding, thank goodness. She thought she would need stitches so we headed to the ER. 4 stitches, a sticky, sweaty, exhausted 16 month old, a freaked out colorless mother, and two hours later, we finally made it home. What a way to spend an Easter weekend.


They had to put numbing medicine on it so this is her trying to pull it off, eventually she did and was not a happy girl because we keep trying to put it back on and keep her hands busy on something else.




Before all the trauma.

No comments: