Friday, April 17, 2009

Gavin "stinky" Price

The nurses have given our little guy the nickname of stinky, Anyone guess why? Yup that's right he has the stinkiest number 2 out of all the babies on his side. Today when we went up to see him you could smell him a mile away. Chris said it was so strong he could almost taste it, yuck!!. I on the other hand must be used to stink because I did not smell it as bad as everyone else. When I opened up his isolet that is when i caught a good wiff. Poor thing has to live in his stink. When I was holding him for his feeding they had to let it air out. Like father, like son, right??. Gavin was 4 lbs 9 oz today. He is growing so good. We still have to work on alot of other things but he is doing awesome. He is still in the isolet, and we hope for not too much longer, little stinker can't stay warm. Madalyn and Olivia get to go up and see him again throught the window tomorrow, and they told us that his little cousins could come and peek at him too. I pray my Gavin can be home for Mother's day, but we will have to see, It is all up to him and how well he is doing and how fast he is tolerating things. I am doing much better, still have my weak days and my painful days but I think I am on the up and up. Thanks again to everyone for their prayer, those who made dinners for us, those who have watched the girls and of course a HUGE thanks to all my family for pulling us through this. I know we still have a long road ahead but I am just glad I get to be here for the ride. I love you all. I have to wish Papa Jim a Happy birthday too. We love you.

1 comment:

Team Carter Jay said...

Too funny! He's gaining weight fast... he's almost caught up to Carter lol!