Thursday, April 2, 2009

New pictures of Gavin. Yeah!!!

Here are a bunch of pictures of Gavin over the last week. I still have more to post but hopefully this will do for now. Daddy and Deb I hope these pictures are good enough so you can see how little he is and all his facial features. Enjoy your new grandson.
Here is Mommy changing my bum for the first time.


His Pooh Bear head is almost the same size as his head.

His nose looks huge in this picture and It really is not.

Kisses from Mommy and Daddy!!!


Daddy loves his boy.






Terrible picture of Mommy, but at least you can see how little his head is.

3 comments:

The Bender Family said...

Rachael (and Fam): I'm a friend of Chris's from back when... Just wanted to tell you guys congratulations! I'm so glad that you and baby Gavin are doing well. What a scary birth story! He sure is a cutie and he looks great too! He'll be home before you know it. He's a tough little guy.

April said...

Rach, He is so beautiful. I hope all goes well for him in the NICU. I am glad you and gavin are doing good. If he is like his mom he will be out of that hospital soon. Good luck with everything

jenica heslop said...

Rachael, i am so glad to hear you are both doing well. My little guy was 11 weeks early, and it was such a long year before he came home. Stay strong, be healthy. you need all the physical and emotional strength you can get. Find a nurse you love, and build a relationship, they will love you back. and they will help your stay be more bearable. I hope your cutie gets to come home soon. happy and healthy wishes for the both of you. I'm here if you need ANYTHING.