Sunday, April 5, 2009

More pictures and update


This is some pictures of the first time I saw Gavin, He was 4 days old when I saw him, I hated missing the first 4 days of his life. I am so glad I had family visit him while I was down at the U, so he didn't get lonely. I will keep posting pictures because it is amazing how much he has changed since he was born. He is doing so good, he is back up to his birth weight and was able to get out of his isolet for a few hours today and play in a normal crib. As long as he can keep his body temp up he can stay in the crib. I love my little guy and feel very blessed to be here to raise him and his sisters, I miss Chloe a ton lately, and I know she is the one who was watching over me and her brother that day. Thanks for the love, support and prayers.



1 comment:

Team Carter Jay said...

He's getting so big! Go Gavin!