Monday, April 6, 2009

More and more pictures


Daddy and Gavin, Oh he's so cute(both of them)
Here is Mommy and Daddy seeing my eyes for the first time, usually we only get one eye looking at us.

Never mind, back to sleep!

Don't tell me that's GAS. I don't believe it!

Here I am again wide awake

I'm trying to stay awake, It's so hard.



Gavin was able to graduate to a regular crib and as long as he keeps a good body temp he can stay out of the isolet. It is a big day when they graduate out of their isolet, so yeah were moving in the right direction.

Burrito Baby!!!

3 comments:

D'N K said...

Keep the pics up. It's so fun to see him grow. It looks like he is changing already.

krystn said...

Hey Rachel! Love the pictures of Baby Gavin. What a sweetie.

The Bender Family said...

Awwww! How cute! That smile is totally not gas. He's letting you know how happy he is to be here and to be in your family! You guys are so blessed!