Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My girls...





I have to do an update on the girls, I have updated on Gavin so much I feel like a terrible mom forgetting about the 2 other blessings I have at home. First off I have to say a Happy Birthday to my Grandpa Spicer, he passed away in 99 and I dearly miss him. I love you grandpa. Madalyn is going to start kindergarten in the fall and I can't believe it, she will turn 5 in June and I'm okay with her turning 5 but i'm not okay with her going to kindergarten. My baby is growing up. We had her kindergarten round up a few weeks ago and she seems super excited. She is a great big sister, she totally has her moments and know how to push buttons, but we love her and are so grateful for the help she can be. Olivia just turned 16 months yesterday and is learning very quickly how to throw a fit. She is still having a hard time ajusting to mom recovering but I believe she is doing well. I know I will have my hands full when Gavin gets out. Gavin was 3 lbs 11 oz this morning and doing well, he has been graduated out off the isolet but is teetering on what is acceptable for his temp, so he may end up back in the isolet, we will just have to hope he can stay warm. He still looks like he is changing in some way every day.

2 comments:

Webster Family said...

Hey interesting coincidence that my mom put together last night. The helicopter that was in Vernal that couldn't get out to get you because of weather was there to pick up my cousin's wife that had gone into early labor at 24 weeks. She ended up having to be taken by plane to U of U. They had a little girl Kylie she was 2 lbs and is still there at the U. Anyway, it's amazing what a small world it is.

Rachael said...

Wow I can't believe that, ya it is a small world.