Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Scentsy.

I have decided to sell Scentsy. I have needed something a little more to help out with the finances so things are not so stressful for my hubby. We made this decision before we knew what was going to happen with Gavin and I. I had planned on getting the word out and doing some parties before Gavin came but I guess he had other plans. I'm really excited but really overwhelmed because right now things are crazy at my house and I don't feel I have the time or the strengh to cart around all my stuff. They require you to sell a certin amount in 3 months or you will not be allowed to continue selling and I know the clock is ticking. So im asking all my friends and family to put the word out and if you or anyone you know need scentsy, please give them my number(if you don't have it, shame on you)hehe! I am also thinking about doing an open house at my house to show those of you that are not familiar with Scentsy what it's all about, and if you already know about then you can just come to see me. Let know what you think? I am hoping to start doing parties by June so If you want to schedule a party let me know as well. Also I am going to try to place an order by the 30th of April, so if you are wanting to order for Mother's Day, your orders will be here. Thanks again to all of you.

2 comments:

Andie said...

Well, you already know I want some stuff. I just have to decide what. Do you have a website for scentsy, or a catalog or something? I will definitely get the word out on my end.

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

Welcome to the Scentsy Family!