Monday, April 6, 2009

Mommy and Gavin

My family had my baby shower for me on Saturday, yes it was planned before I had him. I got alot of things for him, since we had nothing boy. So thank you to my family for planning it and to all who came. This was the first day I had gotten ready since I had Gavin, it felt good even though I was hurting quite a bit. After the shower my mom watched the girls so Daddy and I could go see our little guy. I kind of like these pictures because I look half way decent.


3 comments:

The Rogers said...

You look amazing!!! I am so happy for you guys! What a miracle you have experienced and I hope that your little man gets to come home soon! We love you!

WendyL said...

I agree, you look WAY MORE THAN HALFWAY DECENT...you look amazing. What a great little guy too. Hope everything is going well...

Coleen said...

You look GREAT! Am glad things are getting better for both of you. Sleep while you can! Gavin will need to eat often around the clock when he gets home. Prayers & hugs to your family!