Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quick vid and update

Just wanted to try and post a quick video on how our little dude is doin. He's still having a little trouble draining his one lung out so the nurses decided to prop him up to help it along. So he's just kickin back in his boppy. As you can see in the video he's a little more awake than he has been in the last few days which makes us happy, and he's draining quite a bit. I'm so happy to see the little guy fighting so hard and winning. I'm sorry it is a little dark but they had the lights off and I was trying not to blind him so I was trying to cover the light on the camera.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so excited you found me on Facebook. From that I found your blog and you have such a cute little family!! Hang in there your little guy will pull through. Check out our family blog if you ever get a free minute, you busy mom!!
www.melissajonesfamily.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I had no idea you had lost a little one, that must have been hard!! I kind of understand what you've been through with the whole infertility and I also suffered a miscarriage the 1st time I got pregnant at 8 1/2 weeks. We had to do IUI (interuterine insemination) basically artifical insemination to get our little girl here. It's so hard some times and I really hope we will blessed with another sometime soon...your story gives me hope!!