Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

I have to wish my sister Saralyn a Happy birthday. You are the best sister anyone could ask for. You have done so much for me and my family and there will be no way I could ever repay you. My girls think the world of you and so do I, and I am so grateful that they have you in their lives. Thank you for everything. I love you. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Also I have to wish my brother-in-law Nate a Happy birthday. Thank you for coming in to my sister Holly's life, you have been a true blessing that this family needed. We love you and thank you for everything. Hope you have a good Birthday as well.

1 comment:

Mrs. Lucas' Blog said...

Thanks so much Rach...you are the best sister and I just love you and your family with all of my heart.
Thanks to the rest of my family for a wonderful birthday.