Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday and We're home!!


I have to start out wishing my Mom a Happy Birthday. I love you mom and want to thank you for everything you have done for us. You have been a HUGE blessing and a HUGE help my whole life but especially the last few months. Thank you, thank you mom. I truly love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday.
On another note, We are home, well Gavin is at least. We are adjusting to life on his schedule. I am super exhausted but he is so worth it. Madalyn was so excited to see her brother and hold him for the first time, she has not wanted to let him out of her site. Olivia has just had a hard day today, she woke up from a nap a bit cranky so seeing "that baby" at first was not good. She just cried and wanted to be held. When she quit being so upset she did give him kisses. So life here will be hectic for the next few months but we will hopefully be okay. I will post pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Hurst Family said...

Happy Birthday Nola!!! and Congrats on bringing your bundle home!! I know how you feel and you will make it!!! Love Ya!!!
~Fiona