Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day.

I have to wish my Mom and my Mother-in-law a very Happy Mother's day. I was very fortunate to have such a wonderful and fabulous mom, who cares for me beyond imaginable. Then I was blessed to gain a wonderful Mother-in-law almost 7 years ago. I could not ask for a better one. I was again blessed to gain a fabulous Step Mom who has brought happiness again to my Dad. And then there is Grandma Vickie who has been like a mom to me, helping out my family any way she can. I love all of these Moms with all my heart and am truly blessed to have them in my life and my family's life. I have to send a greeting out to all of my sisters wishing them a wonderful day as well. My sister Holly became a Mom very young but has proven over the last 6 years that she is a great mom and deserves this title. My sister Saralyn is not a Mom yet but hopefully will be soon one day, but she has been like a second Mom to my girls their whole lives but especially the last few months. And to my sister-in-law's Ashely and Jessica for bringing wonderful boys to our family and being great mom's to them. I have not been able to be the "normal" mom my girls are used to, so thank you to all my "Moms" for the overwhelming help they all have been. I am so blessed to be a mom myself to 4 beautiful children. Becoming a mom has not come easy for me, struggling through a miscarriage, infertility, death of a child, and then nearly dying trying to get my last one here. I would not trade any of it for anything. I know I was meant to be a mom, just never thought it would be so hard. I have to thank my Mom for raising me to be a great mom. Mother's are true gifts from heaven and I'm glad to be one. Happy Mother's Day to everyone that is a Mother or some day will be.

No comments: