Sunday, May 10, 2009

Meeting my Sisters!!!

Here we go. We are ready to go home. Waiting in his car seat for the nurses to bring us his discharge papers. He weighed 6lbs 2 oz when we took him home. We had to sleep over in the hospital to learn the monitors and we sleep on the smallest bed, well it felt small when we sleep on a king. My legs were hanging off so you could imagine how far off Chris were. We love having home and here are a few pictures of the girls seeing him "for real" for the first time.
Sleeping on Daddy.

Olivia would get so close but would not actually kiss him. It was quite funny to see her reaction.

Madalyn could not get enough of him and still can't. She just held him and held him. She wants to hold him through everything. Sleeping, feeding, pooping, whenever she can. She is a good"Mommy" and loves to help me.


5 comments:

Team Carter Jay said...

How cute are they!! I love that Madalyn couldn't get enough of him. I'm so happy that you're all home now and enjoying your long "home vacation".

Thomas family said...

I am so glad that everything is going well. So glad everyone is home. Enjoy that family bonding time. love ya!!!

Brittany said...

Such adorable pictures! I am so glad I found your blog Rach. I love to watch familys grow :) Your girls are all so cute and now they finally have a handsome baby brother!! Welcome Gavin!

~Ali~ said...

I bet it is so nice having him home! I would love to do his pics for you, and I can come to you if you don't wanna take him anywhere. Kinda have to be flexible with the newbies! Let me know!

April said...

I am so happy for you. I bet you are so excited to have him home now. He is such a doll.