Friday, July 17, 2009

Update.

I took Gavin down on Wed for his Immunology appointment and the Dr. that saw him did an exam on him and then asked a ton of past medical history questions. Finding out the Lupus played a part in my grandpa's death and that my aunt was diagnosed a few years ago with it, he is wanting to run some test, tests he says he would not normally run on a baby but given his past few months and what he had already had to go through they are going to run them. So we headed over to the Lab at Primary's for the blood work. Little dude did so good, he did not cry at all, so either the lady was squeezing his hand so tight he could not feel the poke or he was like been there, done that, just get it over with. We should hear back in about a week with the results and all we can do is hope and pray that everything comes back normal. I think that the Dr. does not feel that it is Lupus but it is an immune deficiency disorder so he is testing for it and things that could be linked to it. He has PT scheduled for the 27th of this month so hopefully we can get his head issues in line. My poor little guy, i love him so much, What more???

3 comments:

Webster Family said...

Love the new family photo sweetie! Keeping you and that little guy in my thoughts!

Tay&J said...

I hope everything goes ok and I LOVE LOVE LOVE then family photo! You guys all look so fabulous!

Nik said...

What a cute photogenic family you have..way cute picture! What a strong little guy you have!