Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Angel.

3 years ago today I held the most perfect, precious and beautiful angel in the world. Chloe Faith was given and taken from us way too soon. We feel very blessed to be her parents, even if it was only for a few moments here on earth. We wait for the day that we get to hold you again. Chloe you have brought so much strength to our family. Mommy is a stronger more patient, more loving person than before. I hate that the reason I am is because I had to loose you to show me what I can do and become. I want you to know that I have helped so many other moms out there, and have met some of the greatest people all because of you. Would I give it all back to have you. ABSOLUTELY. But thank you for showing me a "new" me. I don't think that 3 years ago I would have never thought that I could see anything positive out of loosing you, but I sit here today and I can smile, I can laugh, and I still cry but I know that you would want me to, and not want me to miss out on watching your sisters and brother grow, so for you I will keep on going on. I only wish I had one more minute with you. I know you will and have blessed our family far beyond imagining, so go play baby girl and save us a spot.






7 comments:

April said...

Rach, You are such an awesome person. You are a wonderful woman. I am sorry for your loss. You have a beautiful angel watching over your little family.

mom said...

Happy Birthday baby girl. We love you so much. Love Grammy

Team Carter Jay said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! You have inspired me to be a better mommy too. We love you, and know that you are watching over your family. Thank you for being their guardian angel. We'll be praying for you guys today :)

Brittany said...

Rachael, you have to be one of the STRONGEST people I know. I am at a loss for words. You are so lucky to have Chloe and know that she will be there for you and your family. Happy Birthday to her.

WendyL said...

Wow. You and your family are amazing. I hope the pain diminishes with time, but also that the hope of seeing her again grows.
Thanks for sharing.

Niels and Kayla said...

Chloe is an angel! So darling. I love your family pics by the way!!

Christina said...

Rachael! You are an amazing mom! I really look up to you for your strength! You're just wonderful! I love you tons! And I can't wait to meet little Chloe some day!