Sunday, July 19, 2009

3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days.

I just noticed that Gavin is 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days old. So I decided I would post about it. I think that 3 might be another lucky number to us. Let's see 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days. I am typing this and my computer time says 11:03. He was born in the 3rd month and he was 3lbs 8 oz. Sorry it was weird, it was all running through my head. Just thought of something else, Chloe's 3rd birthday is Tuesday the 21st. 2+1=3. Weird, sorry I know. And I'm finishing this post at 11:13.

5 comments:

Andie said...

You're just as weird as Kathie, about the #3! :)

Rachael said...

I thought of Kathie as i was typing this. Is her number 3 too. Weird I know.

Andie said...

And you know what? Tues is the 3rd day of the week. Crazy!

Rachael said...

Ha ha good eye on that one!!

t said...

I heard somewhere that when something like that happens that there's something pertaining to that moment in your life and you should remember it. The spirits and the earth are trying to tell you something.