Monday, July 6, 2009

7 Years of Bliss.


Happy Anniversary Honey. 7 years can you beleive it. I am a lucky woman to have found you. You are an incredible husband and and even better Daddy. I could not image having 4 beautiful children with anyone other than you. We have been through far more than anyone should have to go through. If our marriage can survive losing Chloe, I know we can with stand anything. Although it has not always been easy and we have had some hard times I know that I have found my eternal companion. I love you more than words can say. Thank you for being my best friend and sorry, you're stuck with me forever. Ha ha!!

4 comments:

Tay&J said...

How cute and wonderful! Happy anniversary you guys! You're awesome!

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are super cute!! Love ya

Andie said...

Happy Anniversary! I still laugh, when I think of the day Chris proposed! I was so thrilled and still am! We love you guys, and couldn't ask for better friends/family!

Coleen said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!