Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Still alive..... I think.

Well I am still adjusting to having Gavin home. Although I am beyond thrilled that he is home hopefully for good, I am EXHAUSTED!!! I love being a mom but man 3 wears me out. Gavin is doing good, we are still having to suction him out with a bulb and saline but that is it. I am still trying to get him on a better schedule or at least the schedule he was on before he went to Primary's. There was always noise, sometimes alot and I think he got used to sleeping through noise, which is good right, Why should I be complaining?. Except for the fact that at night as soon as the girls are asleep and the noise stops, Guess who's wide awake???? I can't complain and I'm really not I would do it on less sleep if I had too. I am so blessed to have him even here with us and after Chloe died I will never take my children for granted, EVER. Even if they cry for over 2 hours because Daddy took the rest of the Raspberries to work. Yup, that was my day yesterday, Poor Madalyn!!! I just got my camera back so I will post new pics soon.

3 comments:

Katie said...

You've got it sister! I feel the exact same way. I'd be up all night with Eli if I could :) :). It makes us appreciate our babies more I think...
(I'm so glad he's home!)

Brittany said...

NOt the raspberries!!!! You are so wise to say you will never take the moments you have with your children for granted. It happens to the best of us but you remind me to do so with my loved ones :)

Charity said...

I'm very happy to hear things are going okay...except for sleeping. I'm just glad he is home and doing well.
Charity