Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Madalyn.


Silly girl.

Daddy and Madalyn

Madalyn and Olivia

Madalyn and Olivia again

Madalyn and Mommy

Her 1st Birthday.

Waiting for Olivia.

Eating a Cucumber, Yup not even peeled!

3 weeks old.

Holding Chloe for the first and last time.


Wow, my baby is 5 years old today. How time flies. I love this little "big" girl more than words could ever tell. She has been my rock and my hard place to fall and that's hard to say because she should have never had to be all of this for me, but she has been. Although Daddy was here, after Chloe died she was the reason I wanted to breath again, the reason I had to get out of bed in the morning, the reason to live. I don't know what I would have done had I not had this ray of sunshine by my side. I remember i used to sing "You are my sunshine", to her all the time, because I truly believed she was. I am so proud of her and can not believe that she will be going to Kindergarten in the fall. We have had our fall outs, as much as you can have with a 5 year old, but I love her so much. In honor of her 5th birthday I will post 5 things I love about her.
1. She knows how to make me laugh.
2. She is one of the smartest little girls I know.
3. She is the best biggest sister in the world.
4. She is an awesome helper.
5. She is the only girl I know that would rather eat tomatoes and cucumbers over candy.

I love you baby girl, forever and ever.

3 comments:

Webster Family said...

What an awesome little girl! And waht an awesome Mommy you've been to her. She is so lucky to have you and Chris and you two are so lukcy to have her! I can't believe the whole kindergarten 5 year old thing... it blows my mind, where has time gone!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Madalyn! I hope your day is great!!

Brittany said...

So cute... My mom used to sing me "You are my sunshine" all the time :) Happy B-day Madalyn!