Monday, June 1, 2009

Pictures of the latest.

Here are some pictures of the girls and the few other things that have happened the past few weeks, other than our trauma with Gavin. The girls were able to come up to the hospital a couple times to see Gavin. Here are some pics.

Playing Peek a boo in the waiting room.
Madalyn graduated on the 15th of May from Preschool. She is off to kindergarten in the fall. We are so proud of her, She has been through a lot in her little life and has had to be her Mommy's rock. We Love ya baby.



Olivia had to participate too.


My sister Saralyn graduated with her Masters on the 4th of May. My girls think the world of her and she has been there so much for me and my family. I am so proud of her, she has worked her butt off for this and still found the time to take care of us. I love ya.


Easter dresses.
Here are a few pictures of the girls just havin' some fun.




Madalyn being silly.

Olivia loves to clean her ears out and walk around with the q-tips in her ears.

No comments: