Tuesday, September 15, 2009

On a mission!

Some of you may have heard or seen of Footprint in the sand, someone will write your child's name that has passed away in the sand and send you a picture of it. Well I am on my own "mission" to try and write Chloe's name in the sand as many times as I can all over the world. So I will need your help, if you will. I will eventually run out of things to scrapbook about so I want to start this for her. If you are going to or will be around sand in the future will you write her name in the sand and take a picture for me. I want to see how big and far I can get her name written. Tell anyone you know since I wont be a world traveler any time soon and ask them to do this for me. I am curious to see where her name will be next.

5 comments:

D'N K said...

That is so cool. If I know anyone that is going on vacation I'll tell them!

Brittany said...

Ok! When I go back to florida I will :) Or that trip to Hawaii I have always dreamed of. Not to mention I want to go to the Carribean... Haha but seriously! What a good idea :)

Niels and Kayla said...

I love this idea! i will remember it! Also cute pictures below!

Tay&J said...

Well Jarom and I don't go to the beach often but if we do, I'll definitely do that for you! :) Love ya!

The Hurst Family said...

Well I don't go to the beach as often as I did when I was younger even if it was just around here but I have asked my friend who visits puerta viarta often to write her name in the sand for you and she said that she would when she goes back there in oct.