Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Update

Here's an update on me and our little boy. The baby is still doing great, he is still measuring 1 week ahead which is just fine since he will born at least 4 weeks early. He is almost 3 pounds. He looks great and moving like crazy, I think he has been my most active baby, which I guess explains why he is a boy. As for me it appears that the Placenta is starting growing into my bladder, so we will plan to have bladder reconstruction surgery at the same time I deliver him and have the hysterectomy, alot for my body to handle but I think I can handle it. I hope. I am trying to prepare for everything, hoping only for the best. I was in the hospital on Monday for back pain, I was thinking it was Kidney stones and they wanted to make sure it was not contractions, luckily it was not contractions. It made Daddy and I extremely nervous to think that if they were contractions, we would be having a baby 12 weeks early. I am taking it easy and doing better, just really sore. On another note Madalyn went to the dentist for her first time last Wednesday(I know she's 4) and she did sooooo good, better than we thought she would do, she hates the Dr's so we figured she would hate the dentist too. I was shocked and so pround that she did so well. Now we need to get Olivia in, that will be fun. Daddy finally got the camera he has been asking for a very long time. He keep saying he wanted to get a new one before the boy gets here and with the way things are going, we never know when that will be. He is loving it and I am glad he does deserve it, he works extremely hard especially these last 9 weeks to support our family working whatever overtime he can. Well that is a little update on our family, I will try to post more later.

3 comments:

Southworth 6 said...

I am glade to hear your doing ok, thinking about you all the time, if you need help or anything, call me i am here for you guys...

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Good grief you overachiever! I hope you keep doing well and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Webster Family said...

Take it easy Rach! I think about you every day.