Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gavin Christopher


Ok so here's the update. (this is chris by the way) This morning at around 3 am Rachael woke up bleeding so we took off to the hospital. BOO! Her Dr decided that she should be lifeflighted to the U of U. GASP!9 At about 2 they landed and preped her to leave. YAY! They got Rach in the chopper and were about to take off when suddenly they took her back out and ran her up to the NICU. WHAT?! Less than twenty minuts later, Gavin Christopher Price was born. YAY! At 3 pounds 8 ounces, 16 and half inches long. YAY! But now they transfered Rach to the U and Gavin is still at Davis in the NICU. BOO! Anyway that it in a nutshell. I'll try to post pictures.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

OMG!! I hope everything is ok. He is a cutie! Let me know if you need anything, anything at all!!!

Webster Family said...

I won't stop thinking about you guys. Gavin is so beautiful.v

Tay&J said...

We love you guys! You're in our prayers!

D'N K said...

Please keep posting updates!!! I hope all is well. You'll be in our prayers.

mom said...

He also forgot the part about the 8 units of blood that it took to save mama's life! We almost lost her and him, but the angels were watching over. Rach is out of the ICU now and Gavin is wonderful. Dadis as proud as can be and the girls are doing well. Madalyn told everyone at school that her mom just kept pumping out blood...... Thanks to everyone for your prayers... Love Nola

Christina said...

Congratulations you guys! I hope everyone is okay! :)

~Ali~ said...

I'm still thinking about you guys all the time! I hope you all are doing okay...I'm keeping you guys and little Gavin in my prayers!! Glad to hear that Gavin is doing well...I wanna know how Rachel is doing?? Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys!