Thursday, January 1, 2009

So.......What do you think???

We have an ultrasound scheduled for the 28Th January. They are so booked out I have to wait till were 22 weeks to find out what this one is. I did get put on the cancellation list, so lets hope someone needs to reschedule and then I can get in a little sooner. So I am curious what everyone thinks we are having. I can tell you I have no idea what this one is, I had a feeling with the girls but nothing with this one. So does that mean it's a BOY??? Who knows, you would think I would sense something, Yes this pregnancy has been different in some ways, but not enough for me to believe its a boy. It is highly likely it's a girl, we have had 3. Who knows. What do you think??? Oh and Happy New Year!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I think BOY!!!!! I hope boy! Boys are so much fun!!

Andie said...

I'm hoping its a boy! You need more testosterone in that house!

Mrs. Lucas' Blog said...

Healthy...and I am a happy Aunt Sara....

The Rogers said...

It's time for a boy! Although you make great girls! We miss you and can't wait to see you! Luv ya!

Coleen said...

Everyone needs at least one of each - Heaven help a little boy with girly big sisters Ü My little brother had curly hair and one of our favorite things to do was dress him like a girl (3 big sisters!)