Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Walk to Remember

My friend Ali posted something about this and I thought I wanted to do it as well. Saturday will be Utah share's annual Walk to remember. I love being able to go this and walk in memory of Chloe. It is very healing and sad at the same time. Not that i don't think about her all the time but I feel like this day is just for her and all the other babies that have passed far to soon. I'm posting this to let anyone out there if you or you know someone that has lost a baby and would like to come and walk in memory of their baby, please do. It is at the Ed Kenley Ampitheater in Layton. Registration is at 9:30 and the walk will start at 10:00. I know it will be cold but i promise it is a very special ceremony and totally worth it. If you would like to come or have any questions, let me know.

4 comments:

Andie said...

Rain/snow/or shine....I'll be there for ya! I tagged you, so check my blog for details. See ya Saturday!

D'N K said...

Rach I'm so glad to hear how your doing. How did your little angel die. I'm sorry to bring it up, If I lived by you I would so be there, I didn't have a baby die, but I would support you. Please post about the walk

Rachael said...

I was 36 weeks pregnant and I had not felt her move. We went to the hospital and found out that she had passed away due to an umbilical cord accident. The cord was tied in a knot around her ankle, cutting all her blood and oxygen off. A freak accident that should have never happened but did. Thanks for thinking of me. It's good to catch up with old friends. You will have to tell me about your family's adoption situation. I will post pics soon.

jenica heslop said...

Rachel, i'm sooo glad to have found you! i'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Families are forever. i commend you for supporting others as well, a walk is a great event, and can pull so many people together. god bless you and your family, always. don't be a stranger, keep in touch!