Saturday, October 4, 2008

Asking for help...

I have been offered a job 3 days a week, about 3 hours a day. Probably Monday, Wed and Thurs. From like 9am-12noon. Madalyn will be in preschool but I need to find someone who will be willing to watch olivia for that time frame. I'm REALLY hoping to find someone I know. I also need to find someone that is fairly reasonable or it wont be worth it. My family needs me to work more since hair is not what it used to be. So if you know someone who will be willing to help out please let me know. I have to make this decision by Monday. Thanks

3 comments:

Webster Family said...

I wish I was there to help you. Heck I wish I was there for you to do my hair. I haven't been to Utah in over a year now Rach. (long story I need to tell you someday when ever I can make it to Utah again) What will this new job be?

Rachael said...

It's a secretary job for a morgage company. You will have to email the "story". Your mom has my email address so you'll have to get it from her and let me know what's up. It's been so long since i've seen you, I hope your really doing good.

Andie said...

What about that Lacey girl, that babysat for us? I have her # if you want it.