Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here I come..............

I am going to the scrapbook USA expo tomorrow and I am soooooooo needing it. I am so far behind on scrapbooking it's not even funny. I love going I get to spend the whole day scrapin' and chit chatting with my girlfriends, and the best part is I don't have a 9 month old hanging on me or a 4 year old wanting to "help" me. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my girls more than anything in this world but I need mommy time. I'm hoping to be super productive and get alot of pages done. Also we are going VIP, so I get a reserved place to scrap, get in before anyone else and I dont have to wait in any long long lines to get in, shop before the crowd comes and we get breakfast and lunch served to us. Who could ask for more.!!!

3 comments:

Andie said...

One of these days I will be able to afford to go with you. Have so much fun!! You deserve it!

~Ali~ said...

I WANNA GO!!!! LOL That sounds like something that I much need as well!!! Have fun!

Southworth 6 said...

You gotta let me know how much you accomplish, and hope to see you there