Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New pics and update on Gavin

Gavin is doing well, we are still doing PT once a week and it seems to be helping. He did rupture his ear the other night, but of course I never knew about it. Not one whimper, must have a tough guy on my hands!!! He is now weighing close to 13 lbs. He still has no hearing in the right ear but we will go back to see the Audiologist and the ENT next month to see if we have made progress. We are very hopeful that all the fluid is clear and they can pass him on his hearing.

Just hangin' out.

My two boys!



Daddy trying to get him to smile.


Sticking out his tongue at Momma.

This is his cradler that he has to wear while we are doing PT, he does not like it so much. It helps to keep his head straight in the car seat.







An attempt at a smile.

2 comments:

Mrs. Lucas' Blog said...

Oh my Gosh..he is a cutie. We are so blessed to have him.

Team Carter Jay said...

I <3 him!!!!