Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Olivia!!!

I know I know it's a few days late but my baby turned 1 on Saturday. It was quite a hectic and long day but we tried to make the most of it. I will post pictures soon. We started the morning off going to see Santa and having pancakes, next we ran some last minute errands to get the cake and then headed to Mcdonald's for the party(we had a double party with my nephew Triston, his birthday was Sunday.) It was nice not to have to clean my house before or clean up my house after. It was a bit crazy with all the kids and everyone else and there dog enjoying the playland on a Saturday. Next we headed home for a short nap and the we were off again to salt lake for the annual Christmas box angel ceremony put on by Richard Paul Evans. We have gone to this ever since we lost our Chloe in 2006. We were not however able to attend last year for I was giving birth. It was hard to miss something for Chloe but I think we got a good trade. So I made sure we did not miss this year. Then we got something to eat and headed home.

No comments: