Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally getting the word out....

Well we are finally ready to post about a new baby on the way. Yes that's right we are expecting baby number 4. It has been a HUGE shock to find out about this pregnancy, we had no idea nor were we trying. So we consider this a blessing. We have had a rocky start with this one, but it looks like things as of right now are good. We are due the 3rd of June. I'm a little nervous about having an 18 month old and a new baby, but we have been through alot and If I can bury a daughter I can do anything. Chris and I wanted to wait until my 12 week appointment to make sure things were ok before we told everyone.

12 comments:

D'N K said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Way fun. I love seeing your blog.

Webster Family said...

Yeah Rach! Man I'm still on number 1! I keep waiting for a suprise and it doesn't come! :)

Southworth 6 said...

I am so glad this is going better now than it started out...I am thinking about you guys...luv ya...ps i think i am almost got enough guts for you to chop all my hair off...

Laura said...

Congratulations! You'll do great. My sister has 2 girls 19 months apart and they are the best of friends now (ages 5 and 4). It will be a challenge at times but worth it.

The Rogers said...

Hooray for more cousins!!!! I hope everything continues to be ok! We love you guys and hope that we get to see you soon so you can meet are little one! He will be here on Dec. 2!

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

YAY!!!! I am sooo happy for you guys.

Andie said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! And as always we are always close by in case you need anything. Aiden keeps asking when Maddy can come over and play. Call me so we can set up a time.
Love ya!!

Jamie said...

Oh YAY!!! I'm so so happy for you! You two make beautiful babies!! I hope you get a boy!

April said...

congrats. Jamie just told me. I hope things go well for you guys.

Christina said...

That is so exciting guys! Amy and Lahren are both due soon, so the three of you will all have kids around the same age! How fun! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Oh my heck Rach! You are so strong. I think about you and that sweet baby alot. Everything will be great this time around. Love ya!

t said...

OMG! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!